This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices and policies for www.goodvaluation.com, a website owned by Good Inc. Good Inc. is dedicated to protecting privacy and earning your trust. We only use the information we collect about you from our Website to process registrations and purchases and to provide a more personalized experience as you use our services.
Because we want to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy, we are disclosing our information practices and privacy practices for your review.
Good Inc. has agreed to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the website
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Good Inc. control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
You can browse the Good Inc. Website without revealing any personal information about yourself. If you want to request bids or order reports from Good Inc., then we collect personal information from you:
- You are required to register and receive a user name and password to be able to request bids and order reports. At that time, we ask for information such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number (to verify your identity in case you lose your account access information).
- The registration form also requests other optional information that will enable us to provide you with a more personalized experience when using the Good Inc. website. We let you know what information is optional, and you can decide whether you want to provide us with that information.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We also periodically ask users for feedback that we use to improve our service and products and add new features. If you respond to these requests, we may keep a record of your response.
- We use your IP address to administer the site, prevent credit card fraud and track users' movement within our site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, email address, phone or fax number), the user can make corrections or modify the registration page.
- Good Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
USE OF INFORMATION
Good Inc. collects personal information to give our users a customized experience and to help understand its customers better. Good Inc. does not sell, trade, share, or rent personal information to any outside parties whatsoever. The personal information you give us allows us to process your online requests, and to notify you of your order's status.
- We may use the information we collect to notify you of your account information, about important functionality changes to our Website, new products or services, and special offerings we think you will find valuable.
- Good Inc. may disclose information where disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with our rights or property rights, the users' rights, or others' rights. In the same way, we will disclose information when we reasonably believe disclosure is required by law or to comply with a legal process served on the Good Inc. Website.
Good Inc. uses absolutely no information for anything other than the reason for which it is collected. No client information is ever made available for sale to any other organization.
Good Inc. takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, that information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration form asks users to enter sensitive information, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry -- SSL. While on a secure page, such as our user registration form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just 'surfing' While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. To learn more about our security policy, please Click Here
The Good Inc. website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Good Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES